Tutorial 3 Viewing Reservations
This is the third tutorial in a series that show you how to use iMagic Restaurant Reservation. This tutorial steps you through the process of viewing reservations.
To view reservations:
1. Click the View Reservations button on the toolbar.
To change the date or time of day:
1. Select the Date from the calendar.
2. Select the Time of Day.
The reservation list will then be updated. The reservation list includes the expected time of arrival, customer's name, tables reserved and the status of the reservation. The status can be Being Made, Arrived or Canceled.
To update the status to Arrived:
1. Click the Arrived button.
To update the status to Canceled:
1. Click the Canceled button.
· You can view or edit a reservation by selecting it from the reservation list and clicking the View/Edit Reservation button.
Go back to help contents.